On the Road Back to Tel Aviv - 4 May

I had to catch an early flight to the States on 5 May, so we drove back to Tel Aviv the day before. We had time to stop and take photos of some of the more interesting sights in the desert.
I absolutely love these signs... they are the biggest signs on the road, measuring about three meters square, at least. Conversely, signs warning you of unexploded land mines along the road are about 12 inches square!


Bob kept telling me we would stop and see an ancient rock carving of Moses in the Sinai, and naturally I believed him. Not Moses, but this thing is HUGE!!! I wonder who carved it, when and why. Whomever and whenever, they had a sense of humor. I think it's supposed to be a camel's head... what do you think?



No comments:

Life Is One Adventure After Another!

I started this blog page as a way to keep everyone up to date on Bob while he was working over in Egypt, and to share our wonderful travel experiences. Now that he's back home, I'll still post family updates once in awhile, as well as items of potential interest from the Decatur front... Life's little adventures continue... ;-)

Love,
Nana